[OPLINTECH] Survey on technology skills in libraries

Burke, John J. burkejj at muohio.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:28:58 EST 2008

Please pardon repeated posts.

For a book that I am writing on technologies used in libraries, I am hoping to assemble a list of the most common technologies and/or technology skills used on a regular basis by librarians and library staff members.   I ask you to help me in this effort by taking a brief web survey on the technologies and technology skills you use in your everyday work.  I am very interested in hearing from librarians and library staff members from various types and sizes of libraries.

The survey is available at https://survey.muohio.edu/Checkbox/libtech.survey  It should take about five minutes to complete.  Survey respondents will have the opportunity to receive a summary of the survey results.  All replies to the survey are anonymous.

Please complete the survey before December 16, 2008.  Thank you very much for your participation!

John

John J. Burke, MSLS                                  Phone:  (513) 727-3293
Director, Gardner-Harvey Library        Fax:  (513) 727-3434
Miami University Middletown               Email:  burkejj at muohio.edu<mailto:burkejj at muohio.edu>
4200 E. University Blvd.                          Meebo:  infomanjjb
Middletown, OH                                       Web:  http://www.users.muohio.edu/burkejj