[OPLINTECH] Checklist of Core Technology Skills for Librarians

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Mon Dec 22 12:37:46 EST 2008

Mike,

I think this may be what you are looking for.

I found them while researching a workshop I'm writing for "Core Technology
Competencies for Library Staff" found under OLC's "*Ohio Public Library Core
Competencies"* found at http://www.olc.org/CoreCompetencies.asp

It's a bit dated, and needs a couple of things, but it's astarting place.

Bill

Bill Hardison
Computer Services Coordinator
Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD)
419-352-2903