[OPLINTECH] Replacement for Ghost Software

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 22 15:32:53 EST 2008

In addition to Ghost, I've used ZENworks Workstation Imaging for years
to clone workstations. It works well, but it's really a solution that's
integrated into the ZENworks product put out by Novell. It runs in an
all-Windows environment as well as in a Netware/Linux environment, but
it's not likely to be something you'll want to install just to clone
your workstations. It's more of a total desktop/application delivery and
control system. But if a library already has ZENworks, I'd suggest
seeing what the imaging component can do for you.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --