[OPLINTECH] vista and photoshop cs

Kevin Jones joneske at oplin.org
Tue Feb 5 11:08:38 EST 2008

Is anyone successfully using Photoshop CS on Windows Vista Ultimate?  I
would like to try a few Vista machines with our next purchase, but 2 of the
computers are using Photoshop CS and other software that will run on Windows
XP.  I don't want to upgrade all of the software that staff currently uses.
Some of the other software that we use is Office 2003, Bingo Maker, and
Print Shop 20.  Does anyone have experience with any of these software
titles with windows Vista?

Also, is anyone using a Scanjet 6300c with Vista?

Thanks.

Kevin Jones, Tech Coordinator
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main Street