[OPLINTECH] Strange Roaming Profiles Issue

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Feb 6 09:49:05 EST 2008

What version of Windows is the Server 2003?  We have seen some wacky
things with security on servers. If you can receive zip files someplace
I could send you a script you could look at that sets permissions the
users profiles directory to proper
permissions.  Please send me an email that can offline with an email
that will accept zip and I'll send it along. You'll have to edit and
tweak it to your drive and directories a bit but you should get the
idea.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library
Microsoft MVP Windows Server Terminal Services
jkenzig @ Cuyahogalibrary.org