[OPLINTECH] Wireless Authenticating

Jamie Mason jmason at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 6 14:52:38 EST 2008

Depending on your ILS vendor, several companies can do this through a
SIP2 connection.
We have a bluesocket device that authenticates against our SIRSIDynix
Unicorn ILS.

Polaris also has a product that does this called WAM.  They actually
work across different ILS platforms as well.  We were using their
product prior to the bluesocket.

~JLM