[OPLINTECH] typing in other languages

Mohamed A. Ragheb raghebma at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu Feb 21 13:41:56 EST 2008

Hi,Under control panel, open regional and language options then click on the langauge tab then supplemental language support and then click the box related to the desired language to be installed; also the first option at the top? text services and input languages? will allow you to switch the keyboard to different language than English by pressing ALT+SHIFT.If a patron is browsing the internet for websites in different language than English you can switch to the desired language by right click any part of this text then Encoding then select the language.Hope that helpsThanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb
IT Administrator
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market Street N.E