[OPLINTECH] typing in other languages

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu Feb 21 14:16:29 EST 2008

We put Babelcode and Babelmap on all of our PC's so people can type in the language they want with that utility and just copy and paste the text into their email.
These are single executables which can easily be put on a USB key and handed to the patron.
 http://www.babelstone.co.uk/

Best thing about them is they are free.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager