[OPLINTECH] Gen Y Hits the Library the Most -- But Not For Books

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Jan 2 10:30:39 EST 2008

On 1/2/08, Dan Will <willda at oplin.org> wrote:

>  Kind of a split decision for me. Is this good news or bad?
>
>  http://it.slashdot.org/it/08/01/01/0222231.shtml

I liked Karen Schneider's take -- the report just as easily could
read "The library is the least preferred method for getting information."
We rank lower than "the radio."

http://freerangelibrarian.com/2007/12/31/breaking-news-the-internet-is-useful-people-still-use-libraries/

--
                   Don Yarman, Assistant Director