[OPLINTECH] Learn2 Plug-in

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Thu Jul 10 12:53:31 EDT 2008

Greetings:

Has anyone experienced problems with deploying the Learn2 plug-in via
group policy? We have assigned it and it appears to successfully
install, there is even an applet for it in control panel, but the
learn2.com site still prompts for an installation. We use group policy
to successfully push out flash, shockwave, java, etc., so we have
experience doing this and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing
this problem and if so if they had found a solution.

Thanks

Tom Casey
System Administrator
Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County
330.744.8636 x 127