[OPLINTECH] MSNBC

Wes Osborn wosborn at clcohio.org
Thu Jul 17 17:10:45 EDT 2008

There is a service that can check this exact thing for you.  You
almost described the URL in your message.

The URL is: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Once you're at the site, you enter in a domain name and then it will
check the server FROM THEIR CONNECTION to see if the site is up.

According to the site, it appears that msnbc.com is up.  Some of the
other helpful suggestions that have already been posted might help you
resolve the problem that is occurring at your computer/site with
accessing this domain.

-Wes Osborn
Central Library Consortium