[OPLINTECH] [Fwd: dvd security]

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Jul 23 13:09:09 EDT 2008

We do have video cameras in some of our branches in problem areas.  But
if you don't have the budget to purchase real ones, I expect that a
"dummy camera" that you can buy for under $20 and a sign under it
reading "This area is under video surveilance" would certainly make them
think twice.  Like here for example... you can even get them with
flashing lights.
http://www.security2020.com/security2020-dummy-cameras.htm

Jim