[OPLINTECH] MUDs & MUVEs

mrinvader mrinvader at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 01:54:44 EDT 2008

Passe'? Oh no way!! I would love to be involved even, let alone play.. I
have a friend who is a writer and fan of what libraries are about who
could maybe write for this... Kind of like choose your own adventure.
perhaps requiring interaction with the circulation and surrounding
technologies.. Clues and techniques buried in real books, that sort of
thing.