[OPLINTECH] Linux Firewall/VPN

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Mar 5 11:40:55 EST 2008

I use IPCop (www.ipcop.org) as a free open source firewall and
site-to-site IPSEC vpn. The current version of IPCOP has an OpenVPN
plugin to give robust client-to-server VPN capabilities in addition to
the "built-in" IPSEC VPN. It looks like the next major version of IPCop
will incorporate OpenVPN directly into the main project. The project is
very well supported by its community.

It sounds like Ed might have the best suggestion for you, though, if
you're not looking to replace your existing firewall solution.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --