[OPLINTECH] Print management / pc signup: looking for Pharos customers near Cuyahoga Falls

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Thu Mar 27 15:44:30 EDT 2008

We're looking into getting a system for print management and possibly pc
signup / reservation (currently we have no automated print management,
and CybraryN for pc sign-in).  I have a nice list of Envisionware
customers in Ohio, but so far no list of Pharos customers.  If you're
using Pharos for print management and/or pc signup, and you're within an
hour or so of Cuyahoga Falls, and you'd be willing to have us come visit
and see your system, could you reply to me?

I would of course also love to hear from anyone who has either Pharos or
Envisionware systems about what you like and don't like.  These two
companies seem like the biggies so we're looking at them first.

Phil
--

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator