[OPLINTECH] public software foundation

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Thu May 29 14:31:35 EDT 2008

Well include me Jim & you have 4 cents (we get a few more of us together and
we could make a phone call.......well in 1970 we could)
Anyway, I agree Jim, that we need to have a variety for our patrons. We have
several who come in with their laptops and connect to our wireless using
MacOsX, Ubuntu, PCLinuxOS, and a couple others that I don't remember (along
with 9x, XP & Vista). We have had a few requests for an Ubuntu manual. I
think we will have more in the future.

Dan Will
Technology Supervisor
Meigs County District Public Library
willda at oplin.org
740.992.5813
740.992.6140 (fax)

The difference between fiction and reality?
Fiction has to make sense.
Tom Clancy