[OPLINTECH] public software foundation

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu May 29 21:50:32 EDT 2008

Well Ed,
MY Network is safe and yes we have firewalls. However the average home user(most still running on windows 2000 and windows 98) doesn't have a clue most of the time and are not. And that is who I am referring to. You can wash your hands after getting germs from a book true, but you can't usually recover your hard disk after it has been trashed by malware or a vulnerability. Therein lies the difference

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library