[OPLINTECH] Changes to OPLIN self service

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Mon Nov 10 09:59:17 EST 2008

All,
    Recently we were looking at fixing a broken link in the OPLIN
self-service interface, and it got us thinking about the value that self
service even added. Here at OPLIN we try to hassle you as little as
possible, and we came to the realization that asking you to keep track
of a user name and password that you rarely use, just to login and file
tickets to our standards is unnecessary.

As of December 1st, we will be taking down the OPLIN self service page.
 From that point forward any and all questions, requests, or problems
can simply be sent to support at oplin.org, or by calling us at (888)
966-7546.

The live chat feature will not be going away, and will still be located
at http://support.oplin.org.

Questions and comments on this change are welcome, and appreciated.

    Karl Jendretzky
    Technology Project Manager
    Ohio Public Library Information Network
    jendreka at oplin.org