[OPLINTECH] Joomla for Web Developement

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Tue Oct 14 10:46:50 EDT 2008

I set up a Joomla web site for the Wood County Humane Society (
www.woodcountyhumanesociety.org).  And, I am currently working with a select
number of our member libraries to move to Drupal based web sites.  I have
found that Drupal is much more intuitive for both the site manager and
especially content contributors..  Joomla, at least in my experience,
requires "back end" changes to add routine content more often than Drupal.
I have yet happened across the need in Drupal, once a module was installed.

My 2¢ worth

Give me a call if you want to discuss these projects more.

--
Bill

Bill Hardison
Computer Services Coordinator
Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD)
419-352-2903