[OPLINTECH] Pubilc Wireless Usage Stats

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Tue Oct 14 16:25:06 EDT 2008

Greg, David, et al
The simple web based tracker sounds like a good solution.  I like the Google
Analytics idea for sure.

I am currently using PublicIP as well, but I would like to reduce the amount
of equipment involved in maintaining this service.

We actually run m0n0wall on the wired side, but I also want a stand
alone solution at our branches.  The Open WRT based distros for the Linksys
WRT54G routers seems like a good compromise, but I need to figure out the
iptables config required to block each node off from one another.

Are you doing anything like this with m0n0wall?

thanks,
Eric