[OPLINTECH] Checking OPLIN Connectivity data

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Oct 20 16:02:54 EDT 2008

I've been working today on preparing some of the results of last
August's OPLIN Connectivity Survey of public libraries for publication
on our site. In the process, I've noticed some things that I'm pretty
sure are not correct. If you could take a minute to look at your
library's information in this early draft:
http://oplin.org/hedgesst/libInternetSurveyAug08.html
...and send any corrections to support at oplin.org before Friday, I
would appreciate it. Once the information is clean, we'll be
publishing this data on our web site, with downloadable spreadsheets.

Thanks!

Stephen