[OPLINTECH] Vexira

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Fri Oct 24 13:03:24 EDT 2008

There product is OK but we had some unscrupulous dealings with this company in the past.  We met with them just to find out about it and then the rep turned around and just sent a bill  to our purchasing department like we purchased it. They apologized but still aggressively seek our business despite it.   Corporate wide Trend has been very good for us.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library