[OPLINTECH] OPLINTECH Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Tue Sep 9 16:06:04 EDT 2008

Jim,

I was thinking that I solved this using SS itself.

You might not desire leaving this setting to open as it does present
something of a risk, but I decided to do this instead of having to
constantly unlock and upgrade all my PCs when the latest and greatest
xyz_plugin came along.

   1. Enter a specifc user profile's settings.
   2. Click on the Feature Restrictions tab
   3. Look for and uncheck 3rd Party Tools restriction

Hope this helps.
-eric