[OPLINTECH] Linux based WiFi Routers

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Fri Sep 19 10:53:09 EDT 2008

Eric,
    I've been using DD-WRT for a couple years now, and it never ceases
to amaze me. We had one running here at the OPLIN office to provide
wireless and a small DHCP pool, and it had an uptime of a year before I
had to unplug it to repurpose it.

    For the more library specific applications, I know it can handle
splash screens and such, but I've never had a need to actually configure
it to do so.

Thanks,
    Karl Jendretzky
    Technology Project Manager