[OPLINTECH] Print Management

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Apr 29 11:56:18 EDT 2009

Librarica has print management as part of their Cassie System (which
would do workstation management for you also.  http://www.librarica.com
We are not using it for print management but are for workstation
management and it was the most cost effective solution we could find.
Pharos has it also but they are a bit more expensive.
http://www.pharos.com/public_library/computer_reservation.html

Those are the two that I know of.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager