[OPLINTECH] 2009 OPLIN Connectivity Survey (reminder)

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Aug 18 08:22:20 EDT 2009

REMINDER: There are only a few days left to complete and/or change your
is the deadline.   --SH

-----------------------------------
As we do every year, we respectfully request that every Ohio public
library system participate in the OPLIN annual survey of public computer
access. The purposes of this survey are:

    * to gather library connectivity data for the legislature and other
government entities that help make critical funding decisions;
    * to track the size and progress of the network, in order to
facilitate planning; and
    * to get accurate contact information for each library system.

Because this data is so crucial, OPLIN needs a 100% response rate;
please forward this message to the appropriate person(s) in your library
who can provide the data we need. The survey can be found as a webform
on the OPLIN website at http://www.oplin.org/survey. Responses from last
year are available to assist you in filling out the form.

The survey should be completed entirely by each public library and
regional library system and returned by 4:00 pm, Friday, August 21,
2009. You may enter and re-enter data as often as you want right up
until that deadline.

As in previous years, if necessary we will make phone calls to libraries
that do not respond, in order to ensure 100% participation.

Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Avenue, Suite 130
Columbus, Ohio  43204
614-728-5252    AIM: hedgesst