[OPLINTECH] Try a SERLS Online Course- for FREE!

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Thu Aug 27 09:17:03 EDT 2009

Library Web 2.0: ReTAGgr- You're It!  [register
<http://host7.evanced.info/serls/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=64&rts=&disptype
=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&SignupType=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo
&mo=9/1/2009&df=list&EventType=ALL&Lib=ALL&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&
noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&p> ]

Event Type: Technology