[OPLINTECH] Desktops

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Dec 3 15:40:17 EST 2009

Make contact with your Dell State & Local Government sales
representative. You'll get special quoted pricing from them and can have
them build your machines from an image you create -- a great time saver.
Dell has been very good for us in support, pricing for purchase, and
leasing.   -- JG

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!