[OPLINTECH] Desktops

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Dec 4 15:32:39 EST 2009

FWIW, I just spoke with an admin from another library who also said they
had had good luck with Acer computers. "Workhorse" is the word that was
used, I believe.

I hope they measure up for you!

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --