[OPLINTECH] PC Image Broadcast Techniques

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Fri Dec 4 15:43:42 EST 2009

Jim,

As always, I appreciate your insights and advice.  I will check into the
items you suggested especially the Altiris Deployment Solution.

Not sure if this is just a demo, but our new public PCs appear to have a
disc for Altiris Clent Manager version 6.

It doesn't say anything on it about being a demo, but it doesn't have any
licensing info either, so I'm betting it is.

thanks

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"