[OPLINTECH] MS Security Essentials

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Tue Dec 8 19:24:11 EST 2009

Originally when Windows 7 came out MSE was the only product that would work on it.  Other AV vendors seem to have started to catch up though.  So if you are going to Windows 7 on any systems (and you will be doing it on all of your family's computers this christmas I assure you LOL) MSE is the one to get.  I also highly reccomend adding the Free Trend Web protection add on. With those two you are golden.  I have also found that the program Malwarebytes seems to be the only free one out there that really cleans up some of these infections that people are getting.

MSE will run on Vista and XP btw.
Have a good one,
Jim