[OPLINTECH] SteadyState profile will not load

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Mon Feb 2 06:51:56 EST 2009

This error happens when the profile is stuck in the registry and not
unloaded.  You should make sure that you are logged out prior to
restarting after setting up SS.  If you are not running UPHClean the MS
tool by Robin Caron that unloads the profile  may also help resolve this
issue.   There is a beta 2.0 version here that is stable
http://blogs.technet.com/uphclean/archive/2008/02/28/uphclean-v2-0-beta.
aspx

And the Shipping version here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=1B286E6D-8912-4