[OPLINTECH] Windows Server 2003 problem

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Thu Feb 19 13:45:43 EST 2009

This is usually caused by faulty device drivers. Although it is
difficult to ascertain which hardware is in fact the problem. Perhaps
you're onto something with the USB problems. I'd start by downloading
the latest chipset drivers from your server's manufacturer website.
Maybe they became corrupt?

Joshua Proffit
Head of Automated Services
Licking County Library