[OPLINTECH] SIRSI EPS

Nick Kelley nkelley at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 25 12:01:56 EST 2009

Hi all,

I don't know if any of you went with the SIRSI Enterprise Portal Solution
but maybe some of you did and can help me. I wanted to clear all the
pre-installed Content Modules and start from scratch. I never got to attend
any of the training and the book didn't help, but when I had a blank page I
started to try to put things back. Well I couldn't find the "Explore Rooms"
module and instead I inserted the Room Manager to the home page. It's too
large and doesn't belong there but now I can't remove it. The little x
doesnt appear above it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick

--