[OPLINTECH] Vista roaming profiles

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Tue Jan 13 13:39:56 EST 2009

Try right clicking the profile, properties, then the click on the
SECURITY tab...click on ADVANCED. There should be a PERMISSIONS tab that
you can add your administrator to with privileges accordingly. Also,
Click on the OWNER tab and make sure that the existing owner is set to
the correct name of the person who actually owns the profile. That in
itself usually resolves any "access denied" errors Hope that helps. Good
luck.

Joshua Proffit

Head of Automated Services

Licking County Library