[OPLINTECH] Free Cable TV Service for Public Libraries

Tyra Ealy ealyt at wtcpl.org
Wed Jan 14 16:21:29 EST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion, but that's just not quite what we wanted.
Greg is splitting the screens of 55" LCD displays and we will run
CNN/Weather/other TV coverage such as the Presidential innauguration on
one side and library digital signage on the other side.  Live TV is a
lot nicer than Internet news and weather and there are just times when
you need TV.
Tyra

Tyra L. Ealy, MLIS, CPL
Information Technology Manager