[OPLINTECH] gateway warranty

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Tue Jan 20 12:50:29 EST 2009

MPC bought out Gateway in 2007. MPC filed chapter 11 in November.
Good luck getting the warranty honored ...
According to their website
http://www.mpccorp.com/
MPC is currently in Chapter 11 liquidation

The "for warranty information click here" link on the main page takes
you to an on-line form to fill out. I would start with that form and see
where it goes.

-Ed Liddle

--
-Ed Liddle