[OPLINTECH] Internet Service Providers

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Jan 22 12:21:19 EST 2009

And yet another option for simple website checking might be to use a
free anonymizer service. I used to use www.anonymizer.com on occasion
for a quick look at a website from outside the library. This particular
company seems to have changed its "free" policy, but there are probably
others out there. The Tor network (http://www.torproject.org/) is FOSS,
but might be overkill for just quick looks at your website.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --