[OPLINTECH] Pre book server and client

jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:03:01 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am posting to this mailing list because I found a previous post by bob
neeper on PC reservation (Pre-book). I have been looking for help on getting
this pre book server and client up and going. I have the server up and
going. But I am having trouble getting the pre-book client for windows to
work correctly. I hope somone else here is dealing with the same problem or
already tried to get this to work. I would be happy to share how I got the
server up and got the right links, for downloading the software. Please let
me know if anyone can help me or point me to someone who can.
Thanks,
jon