[OPLINTECH] Non-water fire suppression for server room?

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Fri Jul 24 16:16:18 EDT 2009

I'd like to know if it's common for other libraries our size to have a
gas-based fire suppression system (whatever they use now instead of
halon) in the server room.  We'll have a server room that's about 10' x
12', containing about 7 computers, a phone system, and a router &
firewall & other network equipment to serve about 100 workstations
elsewhere in the building.  I'd be interested to hear from other
libraries our size, or really any organization: How much equipment do
you have in your server room, and do you have a gas fire suppression
system?  Thanks.

Phil
--

Phil Shirley