[OPLINTECH] REMINDER: CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2009 | Eastern Great Lake IUG meeting

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Mon Jul 27 14:07:34 EDT 2009

Program proposals are still being accepted for the annual EGL-IUG
meeting.  Read on for complete details.  The Program Committee has
received some great submissions thus far; we look forward to reading
your program submission soon!

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

The Eastern Great Lakes Innovative Users Group invites you to present
your ideas, experiences and views on the various modules
of the Innovative Interfaces system at our annual fall meeting being
held Friday, September 25, 2009 at the Akron-Summit
County Public Library in Akron, OH.

* Presentations for all levels of experience across all modules and
Innovative products are welcomed
* Proposals may take the form of programs, panel discussions, forums,
demonstrations, and hands-on instruction
* Have an idea, but don't think you could devote a full 45 minutes to
it? Submit a proposal for a 15-minute program
* New for 2009, hands-on instruction sessions (limit of 15 attendees per
session) are welcomed
* Birds of a Feather” (BoF) sessions, which take the form of informal
discussions on a particular topic, module or issue(s) may
   also be proposed

Submissions may be made using the form posted on the Eastern Great Lakes
IUG website at:

  http://www.rodmanlibrary.org/iug/program/iug-proposal2009.html

For further information, contact a member of the Program Committee and
review the Program Guidelines at:

  http://www.rodmanlibrary.org/iug/program/iug-guidelines2009.htm

Proposal Deadline: July 31, 2009.

We look forward to receiving many wonderful submissions!

Thank you,
Program Committee, 2009 Eastern Great Lakes IUG
John Sterbenz, Chair (jsterben at bus.umich.edu)
Barb Anderson (andersb3 at ccf.org)
Suzette Burlingame (sburlingame at starklibrary.org)
Victor Zuniga (vzuniga at westervillelibrary.org)