[OPLINTECH] Barcode replacement shown off

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jul 28 13:17:24 EDT 2009

Now THIS is something that we've all been dreaming about for years! I
remember being excited about it a year or two ago when the researchers
first started successfully experimenting with it over a significant
enough distance to be useful. It looks like the technology is starting
to move from R&D to commercial products, or will be very soon. I can't
wait to get rid of all those computer power cables!

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --