[OPLINTECH] Barcode replacement shown off

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue Jul 28 15:51:28 EDT 2009

Jim,

Can you provide any more information on the UPS use of bocode (or bokod)?
I couldn't find any mention with google.

Is UPS looking at them to replace the Maxicode?
Or trying to combine the Maxicode with the regular shipping codes?

Thanks,  Bob

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901