[OPLINTECH] Clearning bill jams in coin/bill acceptors (especially Jamex machines)

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Fri Jun 5 15:58:48 EDT 2009

Can anyone tell me if you have lots of problems with bills or other
things getting jammed in your coin/bill acceptors (especially
Jamex-brand ones), and if you can clear them yourself?

We've started using CASSIE for signing into our public computers, and
soon we're going to start using it for print management and waiting
lists.  The person from our clerk-treasurer's office who manages the
coin/bill acceptors on the copiers is concerned that we don't have a
service agreement on the Jamex coin/bill acceptors we bought from
Librarica (we have service agreements on those for the copiers).  She
says she often sees jams in the bill slots for the copiers.

Phil
--

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator