[OPLINTECH] Publisher to PDF equals problems?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jun 16 10:49:52 EDT 2009

I use PDFCreator (open source) myself and am not specifically familiar
with CutePDFWriter. However, PDFCreator has various options that can be
modified when creating the PDF file. Perhaps CutePDFWriter has options
as well that you might need to tweak to get your desired output.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --