[OPLINTECH] Rodman web site "goes black"

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Tue Jun 23 13:36:45 EDT 2009

As a way for us to show what may happen with the proposed budget cuts,
Rodman Library's web site has "gone black". We have replaced our main
home page with a black page with a simple message that this is what our
web site will look like if the cuts go through. The black page then
redirects to the real home page with details on who to contact and other
information.

Feel free to copy the idea. Subtle yet powerful.

http://www.rodmanlibrary.com

Karen Perone              peroneka at oplin.org
Systems Coordinator
Rodman Public Library     voice: 330-821-2665 x101
215 E. Broadway Street    fax: 330-821-5053
Alliance, OH 44601        http://www.rodmanlibrary.com