[OPLINTECH] EMail Update

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Tue May 5 11:15:15 EDT 2009

All,
    Just wanted to give you a heads up, this morning I put my changes in
place to safeguard the OPLIN mail server from sending out phishing
emails. I'm keeping a pretty close eye on the logs, and have already
found a few libraries that were using us as a relay, and have updated my
white list to let them through. As an added bonus, this new setup is
blocking a good bit of spam that was slipping past our spam filtering
box. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact myself,
or OPLIN support.

    Karl Jendretzky
    Technology Project Manager
    Ohio Public Library Information Network