[OPLINTECH] Ideas for server room & technology work area (esp. server room size)?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed May 13 16:24:11 EDT 2009

Maybe overkill, but nobody has mentioned a raised floor yet. If you're
dealing with a lot of devices/cables, a raised, anti-static floor would
permit you to easily route cables down and out of the way. The electric
outlets could be down there out of the way too. Not right for all
situations, but might be useful to you.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --