[OPLINTECH] ninite

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Oct 29 09:36:12 EDT 2009

I just tried it on one of our DeepFreeze'd PC's

Selected CCleaner, Opera and the MS Office

Work pretty neat.

Opera downloaded & installed first so I used it while the other 2 finished.
No prompts to answer during installs. No reboot was required for these 3.
Office took a while, as was to be expected.
It had the usual MS things when I started Word.

Don't know for certain where ALL actual downloads come from.
But IPCop logs seemed to indicate the source came direct from each
vendor. (MS, Opera, etc)

Could be useful for a a Master PC build prior to a roll out.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901