[OPLINTECH] Counter for Website

Carol Dunn Dunn at FindlayLibrary.org
Tue Sep 15 16:09:21 EDT 2009

Findlay has gone from using MS Frontpage to DreamWeaver CS4 for our website.

Any thoughts on a good, free counter? We have used statcounter.com for years,

but it does not support CS4.  Any comments appreciated!

Carol Dunn

Audio Visual Manager, Webmaster and NT Administrator

Findlay-Hancock County Public Library

206 Broadway

Findlay,  OH  45840

419.422.1712, ext. 233

419.422.0638, fax

dunn at findlaylibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice:  e-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.